Welcome to Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch!
Whether you visit us for an overnight business retreat, to “discover your inner cowboy” with a Dude Ranch Vacation, or to celebrate your wedding with family and friends, your experience will be enhanced by the beauty of Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch.
Why Sylvan Dale?
Sylvan Dale offers a unique experience with a Western flavor.
- Seclusion without isolation
- 3,200 acres of Rocky Mountain Foothills
- A rich history you can “feel”
- Technology at your fingertips
- Mouth-watering meals
- Restful nights
- Responsive ranch-raised and trained registered quarter horses
- A capacity that promotes connection
- Authentic, genuine service
- Conducive Gathering Spaces
- Customized planning
- A reputation you can count on! — Family owned and operated for over 70 years.
Once you arrive at Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch, a full range of activities await you: horseback riding, challenge course, fishing, game courts, nature hikes and so much more. The magic of Sylvan Dale will leave you restored and re-energized, and hopefully, refocused on the truly important things in life. So pull up a chair at our family table. The breakfast bell is ringing, and the hot, fluffy pancakes are waiting — made from scratch, of course!
Our Guests Say it Best!
“Hands down the best facility we have ever had for a team meeting. We have stayed in hotels across North America, and all of them are a distant second in service to your staff. I would love to duplicate your culture for all of our 3,000 hotels. Truly an amazing place!!”
Mike Swanigan, Regional Director
Western US & Local Market sales Hotel Performance Support
Inter Continental Hotels Group, The Americas