Welcome to Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch
A Unique Experience With Western Flair
Whether you visit us for an overnight business retreat, family reunion, dude ranch vacation, or to celebrate your wedding with family and friends, your experience will be enhanced by the beauty and magic of Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch.
- Seclusion without isolation
- 3,100 acres of Rocky Mountain Foothills
- A rich history you can “feel”
- Mouth-watering homemade meals
- Ranch-raised and trained registered quarter horses
- Authentic, genuine customer service
- Conducive gathering spaces
- Customized event planning
- Family owned and operated for over 70 years
Once you arrive at Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch, a full range of activities await you: horseback riding, challenge course, fishing, game courts, nature hikes and so much more. The magic of Sylvan Dale will leave you restored and re-energized, and hopefully, refocused on the truly important things in life. So pull up a chair at our family table. The breakfast bell is ringing, and the hot, fluffy pancakes are waiting — made from scratch, of course!
Contact us at (970) 667-3915 or email email@example.com
*Winter Office Hours (Dec-Feb) 9am-3pm
Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch Featured Videos
Our Guests Say it Best!
“Hands down the best facility we have ever had for a team meeting. We have stayed in hotels across North America, and all of them are a distant second in service to your staff. I would love to duplicate your culture for all of our 3,000 hotels. Truly an amazing place!!”
Mike Swanigan, Regional Director
Inter Continental Hotels Group, The Americas